A strategic integration with EshopWedrop will unlock a European consumer market; tens of thousands of potential new customers just waiting on access to your products. Simply begin selling your products online and EshopWedrop will facilitate the storage, delivery, and customs clearance of your products as they make their way into Europe before arranging onward last mile deliveries by way of local couriers to your new customers.
Expand your business across selected countries in Europe, the USA and soon Asia…
EshopWedrop ensures your products are stored and delivered successfully to your new online shoppers.
You have a new customer! EshopWedrop will deliver your products safely to the selected address of your new online shoppers!
On top of that, you will have access to an international customer support team with unique knowledge of local markets to ensure that your new customers are supported every step of the way. Learn how integrating with EshopWedrop will benefit your business:
- Opportunity to sell to EU customers at lower prices, exports without UK VAT
- Sophisticated but easy to use online digital driven technology for the simplified electronic customs clearance in NL for all EU countries: HS codes generated automatically based on products descriptions and weblink
- Benefit of the IOSS Low Value parcels with Import VAT applicable for B2C parcels below EUR 150 value imported into EU
- All-in rate per kg including x-border delivery and import customs formalities, starting from as low as EUR 1.25 per kg
- DDP or DDU/DAP services available, including COD (often an important local market characteristic)
- Convenient last mile delivery options (deliveries to door, to a parcel collection point or parcels lockers)
EshopWedrop is a smart delivery service giving online retailers the opportunity to enter foreign markets and supply their products to millions of new online shoppers.
Our goal is to help online retailers successfully expand their eCommerce presence in foreign markets, hassle-free.
Begin the process by sharing some information with us in the form below concerning the nature of your business and we can discuss with you how best to help your business internationally flourish.
Alternatively, get in touch by emailing us at: email@example.com where we can discuss how me might be of assistance to your business.Get Started
There are two ways for retailers to integrate with EshopWedrop:
- D2C Simple Integration (Micro API) – This is the quickest and simplest integration to implement, creating a streamlined experience for the consumer.
- B2C Advanced Integration (Macro API) – Full integration, a little more complex to implement but generates the best user experience for the consumer.
At a basic level, the Micro API integration will require a link to EshopWedrop, inviting consumers to sign up for a free account. Consumers will need an EshopWedrop Customer number to make use of our service which they can apply during the checkout process of any purchase directly from e-tailer’s website
The Macro API method of integration is more complex yet provides a higher-level user experience for consumers. With this integration, retailers connect directly to the EshopWedrop API; this in turn feeds parcel data directly into the EshopWedrop system where orders are extracted, and labels printed. (This method does not require consumers to use an EshopWedrop Customer Number).Get Started